The awaited new version of this popular football game
Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 is the tenth video game of the most popular series of football games. Konami has managed to stay at the top of the football video game market, together with its competitor FIFA. This is an awaited new version that will compete to be crowned as the best real football simulator in the history of video games. Try out the demo of PES 2011 and discover all its new features.
The alternative to FIFA
PES 2011 - Pro Evolution Soccer is full of innovations that will delight its fans. Apart from improving its graphics with more than 1,000 new animations, it comes along with new aspects in all scopes of its playability:
- Passes: This latest version of the saga combines the free dribbling of the previous title with the new free pass function. We can enjoy 360º of freedom of movement which will allow us to have more control and accuracy on players and the ball.
- Dribbling: More than 1,000 totally new movements have been added to increase the number of ball touches during the dribbling.
- Dummies: PES 2011 increases the number of dummies that can be made by the players.
- Defense: The freedom of the defense has increased considerably, obliging the player to carry out well-prepared strategies.
- Strategy: The strategy system has been thoroughly improved. You can develop your own strategies to determine tactics and formations beforehand, and therefore, be able to activate them automatically as the game develops.
In this demo of Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 you will find a video with all the new features included in the new version of the game.
Don't miss out on the chance to try out PES 2011 now.
- This download requires that you have DirectX 9.
- The demo of Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 allows you to play with four teams: Bayern Munich, F.C. Barcelona and two from the Copa Libertadores, Chivas Guadalajara, and Internacional.
PES 2011 Android 1.0.6 New
The 2010-11 football season on your mobile phone
The Pro Evolution Soccer for iPhone